Hi, I am moving to Copenhagen soon and have got couple of thousand euro cash. Where should I go to exchange these Euro cash to DKK cash? I used credit card too and the charge is approx. 5% for spending oversea and 7% for ATM withdrawal. Is it worth it to exchange cash or should I just go with credit card? Thank you all.
Forex: Bank of Canada raises key interest rate to 1%.
As I know a small number of this sub is Canadian, let's discuss the fact that the CAD has appreciated roughly 11% since May. I personally do not think this was a wise move by BoC but it had to do something to respond to the 4.5GDP and clearly states that more rate raises are on the way in 2017 & 2018. . The housing markets in major metropolitan cities such as Vancouver and Toronto are already over stimulated to say the least and the amount of personal debt is going up. This recent raise of 0.5% will add an additional cost of $2500/year to a $500k mortgage. I unfortunately get paid in USD and hold me entire retirement plans, savings and investment account in USD, so do not enjoy the future outlook. Anyone with forex knowledge want to weigh in on where they see the CAD/USD going? "By the end of 2018 bank economists (they know everything) say rates will be a full 1% higher. That puts the prime at almost 4%, HELOCs at 4.5%, personal lines at 6% and five-year fixed mortgages around 4%. Combined with the universal stress test requiring an extra 2% insurance, borrowers in late 2018 will be applying for home loans at an effective rate of 6%." The above seems to be the consensus from numerous articles I have read today. Chime in with your thoughts.
Råd: Hur kan jag deposit en utländsk check i sverige?
Jag har bara invandrat till Sverige för arbete. Jag vill sätta in min sista lönecheck från min tidigare arbetsgivare, men min bank (Nordea) accepterar inte utländska checkar. Jag har också testat Forex Bank, till ingen nytta. Några idéer om hur jag kan sätta in min check? Ledsen för misstag, jag lär mig fortfarande svenska. Jag har skrivits med hjälp av Google translate.
Hey everyone does new Zealand have any forex traders here what broker do you use im currently with fbs.Com tried to transfer money to them from my bank asb and got a red flag 🚩. Are forex brokers in general blocked in nz? Who do you use? Thank you in advance
Hello, I actually want to get rid of some foreign coinage, and have some questions regarding that:
Are there any organizations(Forex, banks, etc.) within India, preferably in Chennai or Bangalore, or even elsewhere, who will exchange coins?
There actually is an organization in the UK who exchanges coins. So, ignoring costs of sending stuff, is it actually legal? I read some stuff in the Indian Post website about "insured transit", but not too sure abt what that means.
Not directly related, but I do have some demonetized tender, which I would like to sell online. Would there be any legal ramifications with that?
CHF DKK HKD NOK NZD OMR SAR SEK SGD ZAR; Current Market Rate* NAN: NAN: NAN: NAN: NAN: NAN: NAN: NAN: NAN: NAN: ICICI Bank: N/A: N/A: N/A: N/A: N/A: N/A: N/A: N/A: N ... Since 1965, FOREX Bank is the market leader in the Nordics for travel exchange. Since 2003 we also offer other bank services such as loans, accounts, cards and payment services. FOREX Bank AB, Box 2154, SE-103 14 Stockholm. Phone 010 211 10 00 O rganisation number 516406-0104. Change cookie settings Top Forex Trading Banks. Below is a list of the top 10 FX players, their market share, and the previous year’s ranking.As you can see the banks control the forex markets. 2016 2015. 1. Citi 12.9 pct Citi 16.1 pct. 2. JP Morgan 8.8 pct Deutsche 14.5 pct The Big Banks understand this balance between keeping Forex traders in the game, and extracting every dollar they can from them at the same time. They could care less that there are some of us who consistently win, because over the long haul, they still win big in the overall game. How to Know Where Banks are Buying and Selling in the Forex Market EDUCATION Apr 17 2012, 13:49 GMT Singapore is one of the Forex trading hot spots on the planet.
Forex Indicator the BANKS profit with in Forex. Free D/L ...
More Bank Trading Strategies - https://www.DayTradingForexLive.com In this video, I walk through some recent market manipulation that occurred around economi... The best FX trading strategies out there aren't some magic indicator, some weird hack, or quick little tip. Stop looking for those, you're going to lose. Ins... #forex #forexlifestyle #forextrader Want to join the A1 Trading Team? See trades taken by our top trading analysts, join our live trading chatroom, and acces... #forex #forexlifestyle #forextrader Want to join my VIP group? Follow my trades, access our community trading chatroom, and access to exclusive educational c... Here's how Cue Banks became one of the top forex traders - Enjoy! Add me on Instagram: AppleCriderOfficial Over $2,000 in savings / free travel for entrepren...